Thursday, November 17, 2011

Be aware - Be careful - Melissa Ann Perez - Lost 2 shih tzu (Humble)

Be aware - Be careful - Melissa Ann Perez - Lost 2 shih tzu (Humble)


UPDATE - I received a call from 713 452 9416 Claiming he knows Mellissa Ann perez. He told me that Melissa Works for his uncle as a health care provider who takes care older people at home. He asked $1000 from me to return my 2 dogs. I drove 55 miles there and he was trying to rob me. He called his Name as Mathew.
He told me that Melissa Ann Perez gave his the dogs and his girl friend has the dogs. I was asked to come to 7777 Greenbriar Drive Houston. This is very colse to Medical center in houston. So i suspect that my dogs are in this area. If you know where Melissa Ann Perez works please inform the people to be careful as she is a con artist and they have group of people involve in this activities stealing dogs and sell them for cash.
Melissa Ann perez neighbours at carraige park, humble houston told us that they have lots of dogs missing in the area
Becarefull and let people know about this Melissa ann perez and Also the Methiw who owns this phone number 713 452 9416

No comments:

Post a Comment