Thursday, November 10, 2011

$1000 To Find My Shih Tzu Dogs in Humble - Houston - Texas. Stolen by Melissa Ann Perez


I found one of my dogs Injured on Amber Rose and LongGlen and she just passed away after one surgery today. I am looking for my other 2 dogs. Some one called Melissa Ann Perez in Carriage Park Dr, Humble had them to be taken care of while i was out of the country for health condition. When i got back she refused to give any information about the dogs and she must have sold or killed them? I want to find out - Plase let me know if you have any information
I am looking for the 2 dogs on the right side of the picture - Casper and Sky

They had pink tags with my number. The dog just died is the one in the other picture - her name was Xena

Pictures of Xena Who Died on 8th Nov 2011 after abused and neglected By Melissa Ann Perez in Carrage Park Drive Humble Houston Texas.


No comments:

Post a Comment